Sometimes it is not as hard as it seems and there are difficult moments, but with proper food you can feel like a fish in water
The Fillip Mango salmon feed for dogs is developed with the aim of providing a hypoallergenic diet, thanks to a high proportion of salmon as the principal source of animal protein and thanks to elimination of difficult to digest ingredients, such as wheat, corn and soya, which often result as allergens and lead to discomfort in digestion, which became evident on the skin and fur of dogs.
We incorporate an extra animal proteins in our pellets, in this case white fish, which provides Omega 3 fatty acids of natural origin, ideal for the health of the puppy’s skin and fur.
What will you find in Fillip Mango Freshly Winged Chicken pellets for adult dogs?
As well as finding perfect and slow-baked pellets that guarantee the maximum quantity of nutrients and a delicious taste, you will find:
- 30% fresh salmon, a protein of excellent quality.
- Wholegrain rice, a source of longterm energy that is free of allergens.
- A super fruit and food booster for extra vitamins and minerals of natural origin. This pellet is improved with beets, apples, blueberries, marigolds and flax seeds.
- Prebiotics such as inulin and MOS for healthy digestion.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils which act upon and provide benefits for the immune, cardiovascular and nervous system of the dog as well as improve health of skin and fur.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin. They possess a healing and protecting effect upon the dog’s cartilage and joints.
- A natural mixture of citrus fruits to strengthen the immune system.
- Antioxidants and natural extracts, rich in tocopherols.
- ZERO artificial additives such as colourants, artificial flavours or preservatives.
|– Salmon fresco||30%|
|– Dehydrated Salmon protein||20%|
|– Salmon liver hydrolyzate||3%|
|Dehydrated fish protein||–|
|Hydrolyzed yeast cell wall (source of MOS)||0,1%|
|– Blueberries||30 mg/kg|
|– Apple||30 mg/kg|
|– Plum||30 mg/kg|
|– Citrus||30 mg/kg|
|Calendula extract (source of lutein)||0.01%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0,9%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2,6%|
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 20,000 UI/kg. Vitamin D3 2,000 UI/kg. Vitamin E 600 mg/kg. Vitamin C 300 mg/kg. Biotin 2.1 mg/kg. Thiamine 9.1 mg/kg. Folic acid 1.30 mg/kg. Iron (iron (II) sulfate, monohydrate) 75 mg/kg. Iodine (potassium iodide) 3.5 mg/kg. Copper (copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate) 10 mg/kg. Manganese (manganous sulfate monohydrate) 7.5 mg/kg. Zinc (methionate 30 mg/kg, oxide 120 mg/kg). Selenium (sodium selenite) 0.12 mg/kg. L-glutamine 100 mg/kg. Taurine 750 mg/kg. Carnitine 70 mg/kg.
Technological additives: Antioxidants: Tocopherol extracts of vegetable oils 160 mg/kg.
How to use
Provide the daily ration, preferably divided into 2 or 3 servings a day, and always at the same times. Food amounts may vary depending on activity, breed, and environmental conditions. The dog must always have fresh and clean water.
Guidance on feeding
Orientative daily ration G/Day
|Dog weight (Kg)||2||5||10||15||20||25||30||40||50||60|
|Daily rations||Dog weight (Kg)||Recommended portion|